Features & Finishes
- Basement foundation walls are poured concrete, with heavy duty damp proofing with a superior free draining membrane wrap.
- Re-enforced concrete garage floor slab.
- Windows and doors caulked with high quality type caulking.
- Oversized low maintenance vinyl thermopane casement windows (Low 'E'argon glass filled, including "Zone C" Energy Star rating) throughout, screens throughout, except on fixed windows as per plan.
- Vinyl windows in Basement to be 30 inches x 16 inches (if grade permits).
- Metal insulated front entry door and door.
- French doors / sliding doors complete with transom above (where size permits) as per applicable plan.
- Exterior railings on front elevations, decorative or required by building code to be glass panel railing (if grade permits).
- Featuring rear balconies on second floor off of living/dining room and third floor off of master bedroom on blocks 4, 5, 6. Blocks 1, 2, 3 featuring balconies on third floor off of master bedroom, complete with glass panel railings(on units as per applicable plan).
- Dead bolt locks for all exterior swinging doors.
- Plans featuring covered porticos at front entry. (Double front units only to have porticos at rear)
- Durable maintenance free pre-finished aluminum and or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down spouts and siding as per elevations, all colour coordinated.
- Premium moulded modern paneled sectional roll-up garage doors, with complementing glass insert (as per plan and elevation) with heavy duty springs and rust resistant hardware.
- Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles in blended colors with a Limited Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Featuring color coordinated brick, full bed stone as well as detailed Hardie & frieze boards as per elevation. Architecturally controlled elevations, streetscapes and exterior colours, to create a unique and an esthetically pleasing community.
- Pressure treated wood decks (5' x 7'); including pressure treated wood railing (excluding stairs) at rear off of first floor recreational room where applicable due to grade.
- Patterned precast concrete slab at rear patio (where applicable as per plans and elevations).
- All units to receive decorative unit pavers on driveways and on landings off of front door. Double front units fronting regional or municipal roadways to receive decorative unit pavers at rear. (Color and brick type is predetermined as per approval). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
- Professionally graded, sodded lot with landscape treatments, as per municipal requirements and as per model type.
- 2" x 6" Exterior wall construction with R 22 insulation, R-60 in attic, R 20 on basement walls exceeding Ontario Building Code Requirements for Energy Star qualified. Expanding foam insulation to be R 31 to all garage ceilings with finished areas above.
- High quality roof trusses with ties to minimize uplift and repairs in the future.
- All sub-floors are 5/8" plywood tongue and groove.
- Sub-floor is glued, screwed, and sanded prior to finishing.
- Pre-primed structural steel beams and posts.
- Sub-floors constructed using Engineered Floor Joist system.
- 2x4 party wall above grade separating living units.
- 9 foot ceilings on first, second floor and on third floor (except drop ceiling areas).
- Cathedral ceilings, vaulted ceilings, double height features as per plans.
- Master bedroom featuring coffered ceiling. As per applicable plan
- All archways, half walls are trimmed in wood with a painted finish.
- All interior wood trim and woodwork is primed and painted classic white.
- Colonial 2 3/4" window casing, doors and archways in all finished areas.
- Colonial 4 1/8" base boards throughout finished area.
- All first, second and third floor interior doors to be 6'8" high, two panels in a smooth finish.
- Straight lever type hardware in a satin nickel finish with matching hinges. Privacy lock sets on all bathrooms.
- Smooth ceilings on first and second floor.
- Textured stippled ceilings to include 4inch smooth border throughout third floor
- All closets have pre-finished melamine shelving and metal dowels.
- Quality latex paint on interior walls (choice of two colours) from builder's standard samples.
- Master bedroom complete with Walk-in closets, as per plans.
- Elegant natural finish Oak Staircase with Oak Veneer Stringers and Oak Nosing from First to second floor and third floor as per applicable plans.
- Elegant 1 ¾" Oak Pickets with 3" solid Oak Handrail on Stair wells to finished areas as per plan in natural finish. Basement stairs, to be pine, painted gray (as per applicable plan).
- Door from garage to house where grade permits (as per applicable plan).
- High quality imported ceramic tiles (12"x12" or 13"x13") on first floor foyer, kitchen, powder room, laundry room all bathrooms as per applicable plan from builders standard samples.
- Quality 35 oz. broadloom with foam under pad to ground floor, rec room and all second and third floor bedrooms, except tiled areas as indicated on plans. 18' Models (Block 3) to receive carpet on second floor family room/ den.
- Designer laminate flooring on second floor in non tiled areas for 15', 19' & 20' models.(in natural finish). For 18'models to receive designer laminate flooring on first floor great room/ breakfast and dinning room, as per applicable plan. (Excluding plans that feature second floor bedrooms).
- Laundry area with tub and connections for water and drain for washing machine (as per applicable plans where indicated)
- Dyer vent connection to exterior.
- Heavy duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
KITCHEN & BATH
- Kitchens and all bathrooms to be quality built cabinetry. (as per vendors standard samples)
- Extended Kitchen uppers cabinets throughout.
- All kitchen layouts to include deep fridge upper cabinet with extended gable(s).
- Kitchens and all baths to be post formed, from builder's standard.
- Ceramic wall tiles in all tub/shower combo units, including ceilings.
- Ceramic tiles on tub decks and wall splash, splash to be 12 inches (approx.) from tub deck.
- All showers to be tiled fully including ceilings, as per plan.
- 42" inch tall mirrors above all bathroom vanities, (widths will vary as per plan).
- Powder room and second floor baths will receive white ceramic accessories, tissue dispenser, soap dish and towel bar.
- White bathroom fixtures in Ensuite, main bath and powder rooms as per plan.
- Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
- All copper wiring throughout the home.
- 200 Amp. Service, with circuit Breaker panel in all & Double Front Storey-Street Towns-Semi Link Towns
- Interior light fixtures in every room, hallways and walk-in closets, excluding Living rooms where switched wall receptacles are provided for future lamp (where applicable).
- Water proof shower light in all separate shower stalls.
- All bathroom electrical receptacles with a ground fault interrupter (G.F.I.).
- Tamper-resistant receptacles throughout, to ensure child safety.
- White decora switches and plugs throughout.
- Front door electric door chime.
- Heavy duty cable & receptacle for stove
- Interconnected smoke alarms on each level including the basement, as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon Monoxide detector as per the Ontario Building Code.
- Strobe Light in all bedrooms as per Ontario Building Code.
- Split-circuit electrical outlets above the kitchen counter for future small appliances.
- Electrical outlet(s) in the garage ceiling for future garage door opener(s).
- Rough-in for future electric vehicle supply (conduit and electrical outlet box only).
- Rough-in only for central vacuum system.
- Rough-in electrical wire for future dishwasher in the kitchen.
- All bathrooms (with or without windows) have Exhaust fan (Energy Star Qualified) vented to the outside.
- Antique-styled coach lights on front elevations including light at rear door(s) as per elevation.
- An exterior weather proof electrical receptacle in the rear yard and front porch (as per the Ontario Building code).
- Rough-in security system, includes first floor contacts to all perimeter doors and windows.
- Strip light over vanities for all bathrooms.
- Pre-wire for cable TV outlets in rec room, family room and master bedroom as per plan.
- Pre-wire telephone/network cat 5 outlets in family room and master bedroom.
- Air Max high velocity zone heating system.
- Reni on demand boiler with a 30 gallon storage tank (rental unit).
- Heat recovery Ventilation unit (H.R.V), simplified system.
- Ducting sized for future central air conditioning.
- Central air conditioning.
- Centrally located electronic Energy Star Qualified thermostat on main floor for all units.
- Stainless Steel hood fan over stove, 6" vent to the exterior.
- Caliber Homes Guarantee.
- Backed by "TARION" (Ontario New Home Warranty Program.)
- Caliber Homes Inc. is a registered member of TARION in Good Standings, and shall comply with all warranty requirements.
- 7 year structural and 2 years warranties and 1 year Builder's comprehensive warranty.
- All illustrations are artist's conceptions only.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the specifications, landscaping, finishes and furnishing etc., in the model home(s) or sales center is for display purposes only and may not be of similar grade or type, or not necessarily included in the purchase of the home.
- The purchaser acknowledges that variations in shade and colour may occur in finished materials, and or on site finishes due to normal production processes.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the floor plan may be reversed.
- The Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials that are of equal or better quality.